Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just sad

So beautiful she looks tonight
Never has her hair been more perfect
Eyelashes made by a divine hand
Just sad

No imperfection – Not a spot
I don’t think anyone could find
Difficult to concentrate on the speaker
Just sad

Long legs – Long hair
A lot of beauty
Looking at her cute motions
A little sad

I now when the talk is over
I will see the finest smile I know
What a beautiful and charming lady
Just sad

I reach deep
Hope only to find a little sadness
An opportunity – a dream without existents
Finding sadness

But still a beauty in the hall
She illuminates it with her golden hair
That will hardly change
A little bit sad

I don’t know
Just feeling sad
Just peacefully sad

………………….So sad.

My friend’s happiness is my happiness.
Tonight I am happy

(an old poem I found sorting my papers. Written app. 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment