Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The House in Ho - Huset i Ho

I have realized that I have actually never shown you my house and neighborhood. It is in the Police Depo area in the northern part of Ho.
I have uploaded 36 pictures to an album on Picasa showing my house, neigbourhood, market, kingdom hall etc. All the pictures have comments on both Danish and English. So if you like to see the pictures just press the link.


Det er gået op for mig at jeg har faktisk aldrig vist jer mit hus eller nabolag. Jeg bor tæt på Politiskolen i den nordlige del af Ho.
Så nu har jeg lagt 36 billeder til af mit hus, kvarter, markedet, rigssalen osv. i et album på Picasa  Alle billederne har kommentarer på både dansk og engelsk. Hvis du vil se billederne skal du blot trykke på linket.

No comments:

Post a Comment